We have carried out a study of some of the best soundbar on the market and based on that study. Now we have decided to review 5 products that you can choose from when you do decide to get one.
Our Top Picks
Sonos Playbar: Works with Alexa.
Sonos Playbar TV soundbar is a wireless system engineered to provide beautiful sound in your home. With a compliant app, you can connect your TV or sound player to the bar in any part of your home. This soundbar has multiple amplified drivers, tweeters, and woofers for clearer sound bits and effects, better than your built-in TV speakers can produce. Also designed to stream dialogue from the channel where it comes out best. It also allows you to upgrade with added features anytime, so you can also get the sound surround effect you desire.
- Wireless: This system saves you the trouble of having to deal with wires lying around your home. However, you don’t have to worry about connectivity. You can even play different songs or the same song in different rooms.
- Upgrade-able: The system can also be upgraded to suit your growing needs. You can acquire a pair of Sonos Play 1, 3, or 5 rear speakers to get the effect of a surround sound system, without spending as much. A wireless Sonos SUB can also be added for that added soul-thrilling bass.
- Nine Amplified Divers: This soundbar features 6 mid-woofers and 3 high-range tweeters to produce clearer and immersive sound. The output is way better than that of your built-in speakers.
- Speaker Tuning: This feature allows you to fine-tune your system so you get only the best quality sound, regardless of the position of your speakers. This gives you added control and convenience.
- Night Sound Feature: Sonos Playbar also comes with a night sound feature that automatically reduces the volume and impact of sounds, but still ensures clarity and convenient audibility.
Take a peek at some of the other best soundbar under 200 you can buy.
Bose SoundTouch: Works with Alexa
The Bose SoundTouch 300 is simply a brand of quality sound packed in a slim bar. It is designed with class for exterior beauty and built with top quality materials for clear and spacious sound. Whether it’s a movie or song, the Bose 300 produces an immersion that makes the house reverberate. Plus, the SoundTouch allows you to connect to your home WiFi and stream music all day long from your music collection or music services.
- Wireless Connectivity: The soundbar includes Bluetooth and WiFi technology that lets you stream music wirelessly. The streaming can be done from any source you prefer.
- HDMI Feature: This HDMI connection comes with a 4k pass through which brings sound to life. You can see a movie or listen to music and feel the sound around you.
- Enhancement: To get even greater output, simply add the optional acoustic mass 300 bass module and invisible wireless surround speakers for that amazing surround-effect.
- Aesthetics: The quality glass and metal grille design combine with its slim size to give it a stylish outward look. Quality plus look is always a good deal any day.
- Sound Manipulation: Bose 300 comes with features such as room calibration which helps to adjust the system’s sound to fit your space.
- Universal Remote: The system also includes a universal remote with which you can operate your device from the comfort of your cushion or chair. An added headset makes it more fun.
VIZIO SB3851-C0: Wireless Subwoofer
The VIZIO SB3851-C0 38-inch soundbar combines superior quality speakers and a subwoofer to give you crystal clear sound and dialogue. VIZIO fills your home up to 100 dB with amazing sound effect with the lowest distortion possible. With the rear and sub speakers, it may just be that surround sound system you’ve been yearning for.
- Surround Sound: The surround sound effect is produced by a combination of powerful speakers and SUBwoofers.
- Bluetooth System: A built-in Bluetooth means you can listen to music without needing the wires. This ensures comfort and convenience.
- Quality Audio: Dolby Digital system combines with unique VIZIO DTS Digital Surround, TruVolume, Studio Sound and Circle Surround to produce enhanced sound quality.
- Dual Mounting Option: The Sound Bar can be mounted on the wall or simply placed on a table stand, whichever fits your style or comfort.
Yamaha YSP-4300: Wireless Subwoofer
The first thing that attracts you to this soundbar is the sleek and stylish look. Yamaha YSP-4300 combines class and style to give you quality sound experience that money can buy. It comes with a wireless SUB woofer for that added sound projection, with an external aluminum build that keeps unwanted sound away. If you’ve got some money to spend on a quality sound system, this may just be the one for you.
- Multiple Speakers: The Yamaha YSP-4300 features two added woofers to the 22-array speakers for sound optimization.
- Sleek Design: The Soundbar is designed to fit just in front of a TV set without interrupting the view or remote sensor signal.
- Advanced Technology: It comes with an advanced YST technology, true 7.1 channel, and sound boosting system for added bass and rich sound.
- Wireless Subwoofer: This makes it easy to place them anywhere you want and still get the quality you desire. Plus, no wires lying around.
- USB Connection: You can easily connect your USB devices like iPad, iPod or iPhone by attaching it to the port on the front panel.
- FM Tuner: The system comes preset with 40 FM stations that you can listen to at any point in time.
Paradigm Shift: Soundscape Soundbar
The Paradigm is a shift away from the regular soundbars we’re used to. With top-notch internal and external design, for the reason, that soundbar can rest comfortably on a flat surface above the ground. You can even place it in front of your TV and enjoy the amazing amplifying effect. It includes performance drivers for enhanced sound delivery.
- Amplifier Design: It features a DSP-based amplifier system that boosts sound levels to your preference, and way beyond your built-in speakers.
- Virtual Surround Sound: The paradigm surround system immerses you in incredible and crystal clear music and dialogue for your enjoyment.
- Bluetooth System: AptX-coded Bluetooth allows for wireless connectivity and enhanced convenience all day long.
- IR Learning: A remote control system that gives you total control of your device from wherever you decide to sit.
So the next time you miss an interesting part of a song because you had to use the bathroom, you should think about getting one of these. Depending on your need and budget, any of the above can give you great sound quality until you’re ready for those pricey systems that can literally raise your roof.
[su_note note_color=”#e3ffcf” radius=”0″ class=”pa-note”]
- Portable Generators to buy in 2018
- Best AV Receiver in 2018
- Wireless Adapters to buy in 2018
- Best Soundbar Under 200