Do your TV speakers not offer sound modes, deep bass, Bluetooth connectivity and overall good sound quality? If you are looking for an overall better listening experience, you should invest in a good soundbar. The greatest soundbars for sale aren’t always going to cost you an arm and a leg. You can find pretty decent soundbars under 100 believe it or not.
Because not everybody is capable of spending a substantial amount of money on high-quality soundbars for TVs, we created this best soundbar under 100 dollars guide. Just add a few more buck to that and you might be looking at wider options, some of which we included in this comparison for the models under 150 dollars.
In this comprehensive buying guide, you’re going to find some decent audio devices for a really cheap price. While the subwoofer on these babies may not be top of the line, they have enough basic features and controls to provide enhanced sound. Let’s take a look at the best soundbars under 100.
Top 4 Soundbars Under 100 Dollars – Our Reviews
1 – TaoTronics Soundbar Three Equalizer Mode Audio Speaker for TV
Experience room-filling and expansive sound. With three different equalizer modes, you can fine tune your sound bar and choose the most optimal audio settings whether for music, movies, etc.
This can all be done via the remote control that comes with your purchase. Your settings should be displayed on the LED screen.
Connect the soundbar to your TV with the wired or wireless options. For wireless, pair your media device to the Taotronics sound bars with the built-in bluetooth. If wired connection is more stable for you, you can choose the audio cable connection, RCA or optical input.
As most soundbars are, this design is slim measuring at 32 inches, and saves space. The setup is incredibly easy and can be done with the touch of a few buttons. Even a soundbar for cheap can provide you with the full panoramic sound experience, a great improvement from the speaker on your TV.
- For under 100, you can enjoy room-filling sound.
- The three equalizer modes are the equivalent to sound modes, technology that helps you find the best sound.
- Choose from wired or wireless connection options, either one is easy to set up.
- Control the soundbar remotely from your couch with the included remote control.
- The slim design is capable of providing enhanced sound without compromising space.
- At 32 inches, the sound bar is easy to mount or place on your TV cabinet.
- Although the optical audio cable is provided, it may not fit into the input.
- The sound bar may not last.
- May not be paired with your remote.
- May not work with Apple 4K TVs
2 – VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
While it may not have a subwoofer, the features of this Vizio sound bar under 100 still possesses many impressive features. Not to mention, the customer saves over $250 with this purchase! Now that’s a lot of money!
Even without the subwoofer you still get 95 dB (decibels) of crystal clear and immersive sound with minimal harmonic distortion in this Vizio unit.
Pair your device or entertainment system with the sound bar via wireless Bluetooth connection and bypass the wires. This is great for those who dislike clutter.
Upgrade your standard TV speakers and improve your listening experience with sound that vibrates throughout your body — definitely not something a normal speaker can give.
For a soundbar on sale, you can also enjoy premium audio because this features DTS studio sound ™ , tru volume ™ and Trusurround ™. Basically, you get panoramic sound for just under 100. The best experience doesn’t always need to cost thousands.
The best part about this Vizio soundbar is the setup is easy, even for those who aren’t technologically gifted. Just connect the soundbar to your TV with the included cable!
At 29 inches, the Vizio sound bar fits best with TVs that are 32 inches or over. Minimal and streamlined, the compact design slides into small spaces.
- One of the best soundbars under 100. Even without a subwoofer the user can experience immersive sound at 95 dB.
- Do you wish you had a home theater? With DTS studio sound ™ , tru volume ™ and Trusurround ™ you might think you do!
- The device supports bluetooth and can be paired with your mobile devices for easy music streaming.
- We don’t know if it’s a soundbar sale, but you can save over $200 off the original price!
- The best part is the easy setup for those who aren’t technologically savvy. Just connect the soundbar to your TV.
- 29 inches of powerful sound that can be felt throughout the room.
- The customer service needs improvement.
- Setup was difficult.
- The performance wasn’t up to standard.
3 – WOHOME 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
When you type in soundbar for sale on Google, most listings will tell how you important a subwoofer is. The best soundbars should have a pretty decent subwoofer to pump out impressive and rich bass.
The Wohome soundbar features a 3 inch subwoofer built right in and two full-range speakers, a total of three drivers in all. With output power of 100 dB, touch-up your TV speakers with one of these soundbars.
Don’t worry about the brand, as it’s compatible with most major brands including Sony, Sharp, Samsung, Phillips, LG, etc.
To make setup easy, there are multiple input options to choose from including wireless Bluetooth and coaxial and optical inputs.
With 4 modes (default, news, movie, music), you will revel in the best quality and finest audio suited for the content you are watching.
With digital signal processing (DSP) technology, never has dialogue been so clear. And with the bass and treble being adjustable with the remote control, you can further experience what Wohome technology has to offer.
For under 100, this is definitely one of the best options on the market — a great upgrade from the TV speakers.
Do you want to save space and mount the soundbar on the wall under your TV? Then you’re in luck because the product comes with a wall mount kit and a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime technical support!
- The Wohome soundbar pumps out deep bass with the 3-inch wide subwoofer.
- It’s tough to find sound bars under 100 that have a power output of 100 dB!
- Compatible with major brands, the setup is also incredibly easy with both wired and wireless connection.
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology allows for more clarity with every word spoken.
- With 4 modes to choose from, the soundbar ensures the best sound quality depending on the content playing.
- It comes with a wall mount kit and a remote control.
- One of the best parts is the satisfaction guarantee and lifetime tech support!
- A lot of consumers claim the product breaks after a short period.
4 – Cowin Sound Bars for TV
As a 43-inch sound bar, this is one of the largest we have on the list. The deep bass has minimal distortion, so feel free to crank up the volume when your favorite song comes on.
Digital Signal Processing (DSP) offers amazing precision for each of the different sound modes (news, movie, music).
Like most designs, the slim shape is supports wired and wireless connection both with stunningly high quality audio. As for the wired connection, it offers AUX, RCA and optical inputs. Although it does measure slightly larger than our other options, it’s still wall mountable and relatively lightweight.
You get everything you need in one package for a home theater experience. With the 43 inch soundbar you get the RCA cable, AUX cables, optical cable, remote, and the user manual.
The best and safest part is the 18-month warranty!
- Still wall mountable even at 43 inches.
- The deep bass with minimal distortion provides clear and crisp audio quality regardless of the volume.
- With DSP technology, you get to enjoy the best sound.
- The device supports bluetooth and wired connections (AUX, RCA and optical).
- Your purchase comes with an 18-month warranty for your peace of mind.
- There aren’t too many negative reviews online, believe it or not! However, the build and materials used feel lower end and the remote is tricky.
Our Top Pick: WOHOME 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
While the above Cowin option proves to be quite top-notch, the Wohome gets our vote for many reasons.
Other than the warranty and satisfaction guarantee, the fact that the Wohome soundbar features a subwoofer just blasts many other options out of the water.
It has 4 sound modes, wired and wireless connection, and come with full-range speakers as well. For under $100, it’s a nice improvement over your standard TV speakers.
What to Look for When Buying the Best Soundbar Under 100
For this budget, you can still pick up something decent and rivals the produced by higher-end products. Let’s look at some features budget soundbars may feature.
If you are a lover of heavy bass that pulsates throughout your body, built-in (or separate) subwoofers are your top consideration. A subwoofer provides the deep and rich boom you hear and feel in music, movies and more. One with good quality will give you the home theater experience you crave.
The channels refer to the point where sound is projected from the soundbar. As you can imagine, the more channels you have, the more likely you will get to experience surround sound. An extra note: numbers you see accompanying the title of the product (2.1, 5.0, etc) indicate how many channels and subwoofers the soundbar has. The first digit before the decimal refers to the number of channels and the number after the decimal tells you how many subwoofers there are.
The sound modes are options included in the soundbar that offer optimized sounds for different content. The most common ones we see included are news, standard, movie, music modes. For the news mode, the dialogue will be enhanced, while for movie mode the treble and bass are amped up. Sound modes are necessary to ensure you get nothing but the best audio experience no matter what you are viewing. This is one of the features that set a soundbar apart from a TV speaker.
This is in regards to how the device can be connected to your media players. Most options offer wired and wireless options. Bluetooth is most commonly seen and aux, RCA, and optical cords, as well as USB are the most commonly seen wired connections. Depending on your preference, having both is ideal as it gives you more options for the placement of the sound bar.
An included remote control adds to your convenience. It allows you to adjust your settings from the comfort of your own couch. Many manufacturers include one with the package so there is no need to go out and search for a universal one.
There is no need to fork out hundreds or thousands of dollars if you can find a pretty decent option for under 100, right? Although soundbars under 100 do not come with a lot of the fancy features such as voice control, if enhanced sound is all you are looking for, then budget sound bars could be the best option for you. Not only do they enhance your run of the mill TV speakers, some even offer virtual surround sound to simulate a cinematic experience. If you don’t have any specific needs, then any of the above products will add to your entertainment system.