It’s no secret that soundbars become more popular with every single day. With the new evolution of modern TVs and their incapability of handling high-quality TV speakers, the soundbars have become more and more crucial to your TV setup.
The reason why most of the latest TVs out there cannot sustain a high-quality built-in speaker is that they are becoming thinner and more massive. And there isn’t enough space for a high-level speaker.
The thing is that not everybody is capable of spending a substantial amount of money on high-quality soundbars. And if you are one of those people who are tight on budget and want to get an incredible budget-frienldy soundbar, then this best soundbar under 100 dollars guide is precisely designed for you. If you have some more check our comparison for the models under 150 dollars.
The border between high quality and low-quality soundbar is skinny. That’s why you have to be extremely precise when you are choosing the best soundbar under 100. But we have made it easy for you by creating a round-up of the best sound bars under $100 on the market right now.
We have made a thorough research on the best sound bars in the marketplace that come at an affordable price range under $100. We have read a significant amount of reviews and product descriptions to assemble an in-depth and trustworthy guide, and present it to you.
So, as we stated earlier, in this comprehensive buying guide, you’re going to find some of the best audio devices available right now. Those devices will definitely offer you an incredible sound performance and keep you highly satisfied. That way, you will be able to put your mind at peace because you’re getting your hands on high quality and durable soundbar.
Without further ado:
Top Soundbars under 100 dollars
Dell AC511 USB Wired SoundBar
If you are looking for an extremely affordable option that will serve you for a month or so then the Dell soundbar is best designed for you. It has a plain design, yet when combined with your TV setup it creates a beautiful view. It is an exceptionally cheap option, and you can find it under $40. And it also provides a decent sound experience.
The cool thing here is that this is compatible with SD cards and has Bluetooth support available. That means you can use it as a stereo device, and it is perfectly suitable for your kid’s room. And if you’re looking to load your whole house with impressive yet affordable audio devices…
Buying a couple of these we will definitely do the job.
- Dimensions: 16.9 x 1.9 x 1.5 in
- Weight: 1lbs
- It’s priced around $30
- It has a Bluetooth system available.
- It’s 27 inches in size.
- Simple design
- One of the most significant advantages of this is its incredible price. You can literally buy a bunch of those for the price of one high-quality soundbar. Of course, this sounds ridiculous, and if you are willing to spend more money on an audio device, then checking better options is preferred.
- The Bluetooth system allows you to use it as a stereo device and wirelessly stream your favorite music.
- It has a straightforward yet attractive design that combines with any Dell TV and creates a pleasant view.
- To be honest, the sound quality is kind of average, but for around 30 bucks this is what you get. The soundbar is perfect when you use it for a limited time until you buy an audio “beast” that allows you to immerse into the cinema world fully.
- The design might be attractive and straightforward, but some people seem to find it inappropriate for their TV setups. So, this is a personal preference, you have to take a look at your TV setup and decide if it fits or not.
Overall, this is a decent product, and it comes to an amazingly affordable price. It is perfectly suitable for your kid’s room or any other tech setup that doesn’t require a high-quality sound and bass performance. This product is given 4.0 out of 5.0-stars review and for its price, this could be the best sound bar on the market right now.
AmazonBasics 31″ 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Dual Neodymium Magnet Speakers
You might be thinking because this contains “basics” in its name, it would deliver low-quality sound performance. But the truth is otherwise. Amazon successfully analyzes its competitors and create improved devices which are merely outperforming.
This also comes at an affordable price. It has a straightforward design, and the cool thing here is that it is easy to set up and install it. You don’t have to spend hours reading long and complicated manuals or even spending money on a technician.
The Amazon basics is 32-in in size and produces a total audio power of 25W. It is definitely an excellent option for $50, and it is worth every penny.
- Dimensions: 31.2 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches
- Weight: 3.31 pounds
- It’s priced around $50
- 3 audio modes available
- Bluetooth technology is available.
- 2.0 channel soundbar
- Delivers impressive sound and bass performance and allows you to feel any movie as never before. Definitely a good option for its price tag
- It has a straightforward design, yet sometimes simple things are the most attractive. And this statement comes in full power when we are speaking of the AmazonBasics.
- It is pretty easy to install, you only have to follow a simple manual. Even if you are a guy who has never done things like that before it will be an easy encounter for you.
- The sound and bass performance in the high volumes may sound a bit harsh and raw, which can be irritating.
- It comes with a built-in movie mode which seems to be quite useless because of the default mode, which is pretty much the same. So you don’t have to switch to movie mode when you are watching movies.
All in all, this is a fantastic model for only 50 bucks. It offers excellent sound quality so you can have a tremendous experience when you’re watching movies or playing action games. This product is given a 3.3 out of a 5.0-stars review. It’s an excellent option and ranks high among its competitors.
ELEGIANT USB Powered Wired Sound Bar Soundbar Speakers for Computer Desktop Laptop PC, Black (15.7inch) (Black)
Are you looking for a compact sound bar that is specially designed for your tablet or your laptop? Then the Elegiant unit might be the right choice for you.
It is only 16 inches in size and provides an impressive sound quality which will definitely blow your built-in laptop speakers. If you are wondering if it would fit under your monitor, it probably would because it’s only 2 inches high. It has a Bluetooth technology added, and you can use it as a stereo device to seamlessly stream your favorite music.
It comes with an impressive design that will definitely make your PC setup look great. It has 2 built-in speakers available, both of which produce equal audio power of 5W. It’s definitely worth paying the cost, which is $27.
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.2 x 2.4 inches
- Weight: 3.52 ounces
- It’s priced at an affordable price of $27
- Bluetooth system is available.
- 2.0 channel soundbar
- It is 16 inches in size.
- It is designed with an attractive body.
- Without a doubt, this will amazingly add to your audio PC setup and will outperform your built-in laptop speakers. Absolutely a great option if you’re keen on action games and movies.
- The cool thing about this is that it is compact and can fit anywhere near your laptop, PC, or tablet.
- Is exceptionally well designed. And when combined with your PC setup, it creates an outstanding view that allows you to have even more enjoyable gaming or movie experience.
- It might produce low audio power; however, this best sound bar isn’t designed for TV setups. Its primary purpose is to sustain PC setups and laptops. And it is good to know what is the primary purpose of your soundbar. That’s because a lot of people buy this audio device for a TV setup since they are lacking a substantial amount of knowledge.
- To use it wired, you need a USB to charge it and a jack to establish a connection with the volume. This can be frustrating if you are a newbie and you don’t have previous experience with best soundbars.
The final verdict would be, this is a fantastic soundbar that delivers an impressive quality for your laptop. It will absolutely blow away your built-in speakers, and you will fall in love with it. It also provides a crystal clear and crisp sound. It is definitely an excellent option for only $27. The product is given 4.1 out of a 5.0-stars review. Simply put, it is an best choice for your PC setup.
VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Soundbar
The next on our “best” list is the VIZIO 2.0 channel model. If you’re searching for a compact and powerful soundbar at the same time, then this might be the perfect option for you. It is available in two sizes, 38 inches, and 29 inches.
We would suggest you pick the 38 inches one since it has a better quality and fits higher with larger TVs. However, this is a personal preference and if you’re keen on the smaller size and you also have a smaller TV then feel free to go with this option. Overall, the it provides fantastic audio and surround sound performance.
This allows you to immerse into the cinema or gaming world without any problems. The audio device comes with a built-in Bluetooth technology and will enable you to stream music through any Bluetooth device. The best part is that it is relatively easy to install it and create a pleasant view when combined with your TV setup.
- Dimensions: 29 x 3 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4.5 pounds
- It’s priced around $80
- Bluetooth connectivity is available.
- 2.0 channel configuration
- Easy to install
- 95 dB of audio power
- Quality is outperforming the previous devices, which explains the higher cost.
- It is straightforward to install, you only need to follow simple instructions.
- It comes with a refreshing design that combines incredibly with your TV setup.
- The sound might produce harshly in the high volumes.
- On relatively small odds, it might turn off by itself which isn’t expected for the price you pay
In general, this is an incredible soundbar with a few disadvantages that might not be essential to you. It has many cool features that place it high in the rankings among its competitors.
The primary thing here is that this audio device delivers impressive performance and will completely blow away any built-in TV speakers, making you even more impressed. It is absolutely an excellent option for its price, and the product is given 4.0 out of a 5.0-stars review. If you have the budget, then go for it.
FULOXTECH TV Soundbar
And our last pick would be the FULOXTECH TV unit. We can easily say that this can be counted as an audio “beast.” That’s because it has four built-in speakers that produce a total power of 120W. Two passive radiators are also added to the soundbar to make the bass even more profound and more vibrant.
With all those cool features, you’ll be able to experience any of your favorite movie moments fully and completely dive into the cinema world. This best sound bar is 36 inches in size, and it can be mounted on the wall, or you can place it on a TV stand in front of your TV.
It can be manually operated through touch and remote control. Making it extremely convenient for most people. And the best thing is that it has 18 months warranty included in the package.
- Dimensions: 81 x 8.3 x 8.3 cm
- Weight: 1.2 Kg
- It’s priced at $60
- It has Bluetooth technology available.
- Connections: AUX, optical or RCA
- It’s made from durable materials.
- Delivers an outstanding bass performance. That way it provides you with an in-depth experience of any movie you’re watching or game you are playing.
- It has an attractive design which makes it a perfect fit for almost any TV setup. When installed, it creates an overall pleasant view.
- The Bluetooth technology allows you to use it as a stereo device and stream your favorite music seamlessly.
- It is straightforward to install. It can be mounted on a wall or placed on the top of a table.
- One of the disadvantages here is that the Aux cable is relatively short, which may create any unnecessary inconvenience.
- Another annoying thing is that you have to memorize the colors of different connection models.
On the whole, we would say that this delivers an excellent sound quality allowing you to immerse into any movie you are watching fully. The design will definitely make you fall in love with it.
The cool thing here is that it is simple to set up, you only have to follow the simple instructions. This product is given 4.2 out of 5.0-stars review and is definitely a great option if you’re looking to improve your overall sound quality.
What’s the best soundbar under $100 ?
The VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel. Without a doubt, this is heading our list of the best soundbars under $100. That’s because it can streamline incredible audio while maintaining an affordable price. The only disadvantage of this is that the bass can become a bit harsh in the high volumes.
Overall, it is an excellent audio device that definitely brings incredible surround sound on the table. As we stated above, it has a Bluetooth system available which permits you to use it as a stereo device.
It is priced at $80 and is definitely worth every penny. So if you are looking for the best sound bar from the listed above, we’ve made it easy for you. You can head to the store right now and purchase this, knowing that you have chosen the best audio device for your TV setup under $100.
However, if you are keen on another model…
Then we have assembled an in-depth buying guide so you can determine whether this is worth buying or not.
So let’s jump right into it:
Buying a soundbar is definitely not an easy task, for sure. Especially when you are looking for an audio device that is under $100. That’s because the chance of buying a cheap soundbar that underdelivers quality is high.
And for that simple reason, we have assembled this buying guide. To help you make the right decision whether you should or shouldn’t buy a particular sound bar.
Picking A Brand
The first thing you should consider is the manufacturer. That’s because purchasing a soundbar under $100 from an unheard brand can be fatal for you. You might find yourself losing all of your investment. Sonos and Polk are the preferred brands. However, if you find an affordable Samsung option, then you should consider it also.
Choosing A Size
The second thing on our list of importance would be the size. Keep in mind; ideally, your soundbar should be the size of your TV or a few inches shorter. So for example, if you have a 30 inches TV, then a 26 or 28 inches soundbar would do the job correctly. And the same rule applies for larger TVs. If you have a 50 inches TV, then 42 or 38 inches will fit perfectly with your TV setup.
Bluetooth vs. Wired Connection
To be honest, both are preferred. Keep in mind that Bluetooth technology is a must when you are investing in a soundbar. That’s because you will be able to use it as a stereo device also and you will be able to stream music seamlessly.
Is HDMI Required?
Well, an HDMI input is definitely a preferred option. And that’s because most of the cheaper options out there have inferior Bluetooth technology which barely establishes a good connection with your devices or your TV. So an HDMI input is precious in those moments.
When we are speaking of manually controlling the soundbar, we should mention the common opinion for cheaper soundbars. Remote controls are rather useless because most of the times you will have to press a single button at least 5 times to create the connection between your remote control and your devie. It’s best if you can connect your soundbar to your TV universal remote control. That way, you will be able to operate the it efficiently.
Soundbar vs. Surround Sound
While most of the soundbars, we have displayed in this definitive guide, have incredible audio and surround sound performance…
It’s hard for an audio device under $100 to completely shift your surround sound system. If you have a larger budget to spend, for example, a couple hundred dollars more then you might find yourself with a new surround sound system broadcast directly from your expensive soundbar.
This buying guide will absolutely help you make the right decision if you are already have chosen a soundbar.
If you have a soundbar already or you just bought one under $300, leave a comment below, and we will be happy to take a look at your audio device too.