You’ll generally get a remote control when you purchase a Craig soundbar. However, if you happen to lose this remote, you can always get a universal remote control. Using this remote is easy, and programming only takes 3 to 4 steps. Here is a detailed guide on how to program a universal remote control for a Craig soundbar.
Table of Contents
Programming a Universal Remote Control for a Craig Soundbar
Craig offers premium quality soundbars that come with innovative and sleek designs. They provide high surround sound with inbuilt subwoofers, saving space and at the same time, enhancing your device audio.
You can easily program their soundbars with a universal remote control, since they contain all up-to-date features, including Bluetooth, WIFI, Google Assistant.
There are various methods to program the universal control, such as:
- Programming the remote control with keycodes
- Programming the remote control manually
- Programming the remote control with code search
All these methods are quickly and applicable for Craig soundbars. You can select any code from the list below and try it for your remote. If one code doesn’t work, you can always try another until you find one that works.
Programming with Keycodes
It is easy to program the universal remote control with keycodes because they can search the device’s model relatively more straightforward than other methods. Here’s how to set the remote control:
- Turn the device on and press the TV power button on the remote control.
- Press and hold this button till the LED  flashlight turns on.
- Add the keycode from the code list.
- After adding the keycode, hold the remote in direct it towards the device.
- Press its power button and hold for seconds. Once the screen starts switching off, you can release the button.
- Change the channel and check the volume buttons to confirm the remote is working correctly. If not, repeat the whole process with different codes to find the right one for your device.
Programming Universal Remote Control with Code Search
You can program the remote control to search mode by the following procedure:
- Press the “On/Off” button to turn on the device.
- Then press the “Setup” button and hold it for a while.
- Enter the 3-digit code, which is 991.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Now press the channel up button and wait until the device turns off.
- Check the functions of the remote by using it on the device.
Programming Universal Remote Control Manually
If the code searches and keycodes do not work effectively for your Craig soundbar, you can set the manual method’s remote. It is simple to follow, and you can program the remote within a few minutes by following the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on the device. Find the button for TV on the remote control.
- Press on the button TV/DVD for a few seconds until the LED turns on.
- The LED indicates that it is okay to program the device and remote now.
- Then hold the remote and press channel up/down buttons. It will show “on and off” signals.
- After that, you have to press the keys till the device turns off.
- Press the “Power” button and verify the code by turning on the device.
- Now check the remote by using the channel or volume button to ensure you did the right way.
Craig Soundbar Remote Codes
For these codes to work correctly, you need to program the remote first then you’ll be able to apply these codes. If you exclude the programming part, you will not be able to use these codes as well.
The methods mentioned above are user-friendly and easy to apply. You can check the remote after using codes to make sure they are working correctly or not. If one method does not work for you, then you can try the other one. However, ensure that you follow each step carefully without missing anything. Or you will have to repeat the whole process.