Whether you are buying a smaller or larger TV, the sound quality should deliver a fulfilling and deep sound experience. The problem with the latest generation of TVs is that the more significant and thinner the TVs become, the lower the sound quality they offer.
That is because there is not enough space in the body of the TV to create compelling and larger TV speakers.
And this is where soundbars take a special place. They are mainly designed to give an outstanding sound performance to provide you with the incredible cinema experience.
And here comes the following question: “Aren’t those soundbars highly expensive?”
Well, of course, as almost any other product on the market they are expensive options and more affordable ones that can also be found. And if you are looking for a pick that is low on price and high on sound performance, then you might find that this guide is specially designed for you. We will mainly take a look at high-quality soundbars under $150. For even lower budget, check our comparison for the top soundbars under 100 dollars.
But before we analyze and discuss the quality soundbars that this guide offers, we will give you a brief about the structure of this guide.
What makes this guide different than most of the articles on the internet? We analyzed hundreds of products and read a significant amount of product reviews about each soundbar that is showed in this guide. So you can put your mind at peace, knowing that we have already taken care of and provided you with the best soundbars on the market right now.
Without further ado:
Top Soundbars Under $150 Reviews
VIZIO SB2821-D6 28-Inch 2.1 Channel Soundbar
The VIZIO sound bar is built with a 2.1 channel soundbar configuration and comes with two speakers want to the left and one to the right side. This is an incredible choice for mid-sized and larger TVs. It is 28 inches in size, and it is effortless to install. A cool feature that this soundbar offers is Bluetooth support. That way you’ll be able to stream music wirelessly from your mobile or your laptop through Bluetooth.
And the cutting-edge of this incredible soundbar comes with its fantastic sound quality. The VIZIO soundbar produces a powerful and compelling sound and bass performance. That way, you will be able to experience any of your favorite movie moments thoroughly. Another cool feature is that there are wireless woofers so you can avoid any clutter in your home theatre.
- Dimensions: 28 x 3 x 3 inches
- Weight: 3.85 pounds
- 2.1 soundbar channel
- Maximum sound pressure – 95db
- A wireless subwoofer is available.
- Bluetooth support is available.
- Wireless woofers are also available so you can escape any clutter and get deep and rich bass performance
- Bluetooth streaming is available so you can use the soundbar as a stereo device and stream your favorite music wirelessly.
- It is effortless to install, you only need to follow simple instructions.
- There is no added warranty card
All in all, this is an outstanding soundbar that comes at an affordable price of $130. This impressive soundbar produces high-quality sound and bass when compared to its competitors. It has an attractive design and when integrated with the TV, creates a pleasant view. However, this particular soundbar misses a warranty card so you will not be able to replace it if any damage occurs.
It comes with built-in Bluetooth system so you can use the soundbar as a stereo device connecting it to your mobile, tablet, or laptop. This product is assessed at 4.2 out of a 5.0-stars review, and it is the perfect option for any fan of action movies and hardcore games. It is definitely an excellent choice for its price.
TaoTronics Sound Bars for TV
Are you searching for a soundbar that is eye-catching in design and affordable in the price? If that is so, then the TaoTronics soundbar is the pick that is specially designed for your needs. And what’s even better is that this soundbar comes with built-in Bluetooth support.
Thus you will be able to use it as a stereo device from your tablet, phone, or laptop. The TaoTronics soundbar is very thin in design which allows it to fit comfortably with any TV setup. It is easy to install, and you can mount it on a wall or put it on a shelf near your TV.
The downside here is that this soundbar is limited in features, but the price makes it up for the narrow features. The soundbar delivers high quality and amplified sound performance. Simply put: this could be counted as one of the best soundbars in its price range.
- Dimensions: 34 x 3.4 x 2.6 inches
- Weight: 5.38 pounds
- It’s priced at $80
- It is a 2.1 channel soundbar.
- Bluetooth support is available.
- Optical, coaxial, and AUX jacks are also available.
- It 34 inches soundbar and it is beautifully designed so it can give you an attractive look you when combined with your TV setup.
- Wireless subwoofers are available to avoid any clutter which can be infuriating to the eye.
- It is straightforward to install, just follow the provided manual.
- Incredible sound and bass quality for such an affordable price. You will be able to immerse into any movie watch completely.
- The Bluetooth system allows you to connect your phone to the soundbar and use it as a stereo device.
- The sound quality may become a bit harsh and raw in the high volumes which can be irritating
- This option is not preferred for wide-range TV setups.
Overall, this is a well-designed soundbar that delivers amplified sound quality for its price. Its unique design makes it a perfect option for people who are keen on attractive TV setups.
The Bluetooth system allows you to use the soundbar as a stereo device and stream your favorite music wirelessly. This product is given 4.2 out of a 5.0-stars review, and if you are really tight on budget, then this is the option you want to go with.
Meidong Sound Bar
You didn’t like the previous model design and are now searching for another handsomely made soundbar? If that is the case, then the Meidong soundbar that has both incredible design and the sound quality.
That allows you to put your mind at peace when you are buying this soundbar. It is an incredible option only for $70 and provides crystal-clear surround sound system. That way, you will not have to strengthen your ears to hear lower dialogues and conversations.
This one also comes with the built-in Bluetooth system so you can use it as a stereo device. And the good thing here is that it is suitable for almost any TV setup ranging from the smallest-sized TVs to the largest ones. The soundbar is simple to install, and you can mount it on the wall or put it on the TV stand in front of your TV.
- Dimensions: 385.8 x 53.5 x 74 inches
- Weight: 6.25 pounds
- 2.1 channel soundbar
- It’s priced at $70
- Bluetooth system is available.
- Connections: RCA, Bluetooth 4.1, 3.5 audio interface and fiber OPT
- It’s 43 inches long and produces a total audio power of 40W.
- This soundbar comes with an attractive design so it can easily fit and combine with your TV setup and create an outstanding view
- The soundbar produces an outperforming sound quality for its price tag, allowing you to dive into the cinema world completely.
- 8 integrated bass radiators are available that make the bass performance deep and vibrant so you can feel every movie moment at its fullest.
- Bluetooth system is available so you can use the soundbar as a stereo device and connect it to other devices too.
- The downside here is that this one comes without a warranty card so if any damage occurs you won’t be able to replace the audio device. And you will be forced to buy a new one.
After taking this into consideration, we came with a final conclusion. It states that this elegantly designed soundbar combines with almost any TV setup and delivers incredible sound.
However, a warranty card is missing, but if you are treating your audio device carefully, it will surely have a long-lasting lifespan. This soundbar comes at 4.3 out of a 5.0-stars review, and it is an incredible option for that price tag.
Samsung HW-M360/ZA 2.1 Channel
And this guide wouldn’t be complete if we didn’t mention at least one of Samsung’s soundbars. That is why we have picked an excellent quality soundbar that proudly represents Samsung as a brand. You probably know that in the last few years, Samsung is completely dominating the audio market and creating some of the best audio devices out there, and the Samsung HW-M360 proves that without a doubt. It’s a 2.1 channel soundbar that delivers an outstanding sound and bass performance.
This allows you to fully immerse into the cinema world and take a live-action into movies. It has a Bluetooth system available as the previous models so you can use it as a stereo device. The soundbar is built with elegance and fits amazingly with almost any TV setup, especially if you have a Samsung TV. It is manually controlled by the Samsung mobile app, which may cause discomfort for some people.
- Dimensions: 37.7 x 2.6 x 2.3 in
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- 2.1 channel soundbar
- It’s priced around $130
- Bluetooth system available
- Remote control: only through Samsung’s mobile app
- The soundbar is 37 inches and produces 120W of audio power.
- An attractive and well-performing soundbar that delivers incredible audio and surround sound quality. It is worth every penny.
- Wireless subwoofers are available to make the bass sound more profound and more abundant in tone. And because they are wireless, you will be able to avoid any cable clutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity is available so you’ll be able to streamline your favorite music.
- SWA-8500S surround kit helps to produce a fantastic surround sound so you could even feel the breath of the people in the movie.
- Fantastic design that supplements almost any TV set up in a significant way. The soundbar can be mounted on the wall or can be placed on the top of a table in front of your TV.
- An HDMI input is not available which brings a bit of discomfort
- Some people complain about the remote control. The lack of a unique and universal remote control brings inconvenience to some people.
Overall, the Samsung soundbar comes with an incredible design and sound quality. This makes it a great option if you’re looking for a masterpiece. Wireless subwoofers are added to the package to bring deeper bass to your home theatre.
The Bluetooth system allows you to use the soundbar as a stereo device. The most significant disadvantage of this audio device is its remote control. Controlling the soundbar only by using a mobile app can be an annoying task at times.
This product comes with a 4.1 out of a 5.0-stars review and can easily be called one of the best soundbars for under $150.
What is the best soundbar under $150?
Samsung HW-M360/ZA 2.1 Channel. Without a doubt, the Samsung soundbar takes the first place in this guide. That is because the sound quality and sound performance outperform the previous models, which makes the soundbar the best pick for only $130. The best thing is that it is elegantly designed and when combined with your TV setup, creates one beautiful and pleasant view.
That way, you will be able to relax while you are watching your favorite movie completely. This audio device is definitely worth it, and if you have the budget, go for it, knowing that your mind will be at peace when following our recommendation.
However, if you have already chosen a soundbar for your TV setup…
Then the following buying guide will broaden your knowledge and will help you determine whether buying this soundbar is the right decision.
Purchasing a high-quality soundbar is a stringent process. It requires specialized knowledge and attention when making the final decision.
To provide you with the main steps you need to know before buying a soundbar, we have assembled a buying guide that unites all the essential steps you need to follow in coming up with an appropriate final decision whether you should or shouldn’t buy a particular soundbar.
The first thing to check is the connectivity of the soundbar. That means how it connects with your TV setup and what are the available options for that. For example – your soundbar can establish a connection with your TV through ARC input and HDMI. This is basically required for multichannel soundbars.
Wireless connections, such as Bluetooth, are also of great importance. This allows you to stream audio wirelessly. This can also be done through Wi-Fi. So, if you would like to use your soundbar as a stereo device and connect it to your mobile or tablet, then Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connections are a must.
Many people neglect that compartment when it comes to buying your soundbar. Yes, the design doesn’t add to the sound quality or bass performance. But except for listening to your soundbar, you are also watching it. That’s why it’s crucial to pick a soundbar that has attractive design appealing to the eye. Make sure it creates a pleasant view when connected to your TV setup.
Make sure that your soundbar is easy to install and setup. This will save you time, effort, and money. That’s because if you are experiencing troubles with connecting the soundbar, you will have to hire a tech guy to do that job for you. And this costs additional money. So if you buy $100 soundbar, you might find yourself spending another $50 only for the setup.
And finally, if the sound quality is not a high-level one then just don’t bother checking that soundbar. This is one of the most essential features a soundbar has. With underperforming sound quality, you will not be able to experience your favorite movies fully. And you definitely don’t want to waste your investment by purchasing an audio device that doesn’t produce enough sound power. That’s because you will not be able to immerse into the cinema world fully.
So, now, you have the exact steps that are required to make the right decision when purchasing a soundbar.
Leave a comment below if you already have an affordable soundbar or just bought one. Share your experience, and we will gladly take a look at your audio device too.